YJ jeep top question?

Is there a top for a YJ that goes over the roll bars in the back(with out a frame) to enclose the top and sides(of the back) Of course I need to see out the rear. I use a bikni top now and a windjammer (no doors) Thanks.

Reply to
Uncle Bob

One of the folks at work has this

DougW

Yeah, but that's for a TJ. I looked at it when I got the new top for my YJ. Ended up just getting a replacement skin. I did get a Rampage brand skin and it seems a lot quieter than the basic replacement tops from Bestop that I've been running. Time will tell if it'll last as long. Bought the Rampage brand new off Ebay for over a $100 less than a Bestop.

Reply to
Old Crow

Yea not for a 93 YJ but what I'm looking for.

Reply to
Uncle Bob