1994 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED STARTING PROBLEMS

Hi, I am the owner of a 1994 jeep grand cherokee limited runs good when it starts but has problems.I think its a fuel problem but am not sure The guy who owned it before me replaced the fuel pump the receipt was still in the glove box.Ive owned it for about 3 years its always been kind of hard to start but always fired now sometimes it does sometimes it doesnt.Once it runs it does not stall and runs pretty good so its probably not the crank positioning sensor otherwise it would stall somtimes right?I get a all clear on the error codes on the dash I switched the relays in the fuse box I replaced the fuel filter witch was dirty but still didnt make a diference put a new air cleaner in it pulled the plug it gets great spark when cranking ran both dry gas threw it and fuel injector cleaner.Not really sure what it could be any Ideas?Thanks Fred

Reply to
fred_7038