#2 Piston Pics - Got it out!!! Need feedback

Likely.

I did mention I would be worried about a pounded crank or rod journal.

If it was Mine I would be checking it out.

Mike

twaldr>

Reply to
Mike Romain

[snip]

That matches up pretty well with WD40's own version:

  1. Welcome to WD-40 * About Us: Our History

Water displacement formula, 40th version.

According to their MSDS it is fairly safe stuff, non-carcenogenic, just don't inhale it. It'll rot your lungs from the inside out.

  1. WD-40
Reply to
Lee Ayrton