2000 TJ Shock Recommendation

Looking for a recommendation for replacement shocks (front & rear) for a

2000TJ Sport 4.0/5speed. No lift, driving is 80% highway, 19% local, 1% offroad (dirt roads, nothing extreme). Tires are stock 30" Goodyear Wrangler GSA's. The original shocks provided a reasonable ride. Thanks,
Reply to
John Q Public

Doetch Tech DT-3000, OME and Bilsteins have an excellent reputation, but the Rancho R5000 and ProComp ES-3000 are too stiff.

Reply to
Dave Milne

why not just pick up some stock shocks from an offroad shop most of the ones i know have tons of them from new jeeps that they take off and are usualy in new condition plus they are usualy realy cheep because they just want to get rid of them.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I have nothing but good things to say about my Edelbrock Performer IAS. Bit pricey though.

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller