2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee making whining/whistle noise front end

Hi, Recently my Jeep has been making a noise. It happens sometimes when I press the gas or if I make a left turn, but stops when I'm at a complete stop. It sounds like it's coming from the driver's side tire but I have no clue what it could be? Please help! Has this happened to anyone before? And is it dangerous to continue driving the car?

Reply to
nklta24

just throwing out a guess here... when my power steering pump started going bad it started to make a whine when the wheel was turned either direction. i don't know where yours is located, but mine is at the front driver's side of the engine, which potentially could explain why the sound seems to emanate from the driver's front tire...

Reply to
Micah

This can also happen when the power steering fluid gets low. Check it out !!

--James--

Reply to
James