2002 Cherokee Grand Sport

Fan came apart, ripped into radiator, made a mess. L6 engine, away on vacation at the time. Dealership in North carolina seid he has seen a few of them. Anybody else having problems with this? Andy

Reply to
Andy & Carol

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I just park my Grand Cherokee 2002 in my driveway with that problem after a noice on my way back to home. Fan came apart and hit the radiator, and radiator is leaking a lot of water.

Looks like I will be on the dealear early Monday Morning to see how much the replacement is going to be.

Regards

Reply to
german_romero

I just park my Grand Cherokee 2002 in my driveway with that problem after a noice on my way back to home. Fan came apart and hit the radiator, and radiator is leaking a lot of water.

Looks like I will be on the dealear early Monday Morning to see how much the replacement is going to be.

Regards

Reply to
german_romero

What kind of fan or fans does it have?

Radiator and fan replacement is easy enough for anyone who can change a tire.

Reply to
billy ray