2004 Jeep Wrangler press release

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

So, I did this yesterday. With a full tank of gas, and after subtracting out my weight, my rig weighs 3711 lbs. This is maybe a little heavier than a stock soft sahara soft top because of all the storage stuff, but even so, a sahara or rubicon or other factory loaded I6 with hard top would have to be a minimum of 3800 or so, which is pretty close to the 4000+ that I questioned when this discussion started.

Tim Carver snipped-for-privacy@twocarvers.com

Reply to
Tim Carver