2004 TJ bumper ends

OK, so I lightly kissed a guard rail this weekend. Did minor damage to the plastic front bumper end. Where do I get a replacement, or do I just put it back in place?

David C. Moller

Is that along the same lines as: "caressed a rock with my transfer case" "lovingly embraced a tree with my bumper" "nuzzled the open crevasse with my windshield"

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

exactly !!!!!!!!

leave them off. it looks much better that way.

-- Matt '03 TJ Sport

Reply to
Matt

Keep It OFF!!!!!!

Don't put it back in!!! Ahhhh

It Looks TUFFER when it's OFF!

WooHoo!!!

Reply to
IGotADisneyJeep

Dealer

Reply to
mabar

It does look better with the bumper ends off, but they do offer some protection for the corner sheet metal.

I left mine on.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Well the fronts are nice OFF =)

But the rear is "ok" to keep it on "if" you do some light wheeling and you hit a rock it will protect the corners on the side.

Reply to
IGotADisneyJeep

Reply to
Adam Snyder