32rh swap - NSS and convertor lockup wiring?

OK - I'm swapping the 32rh (aka TF999) from an 01 TJ into my 83 CJ7 - to go between the 258 and D300. 258 has a MC 2100 so no worries about
a CPS.
But I could use some help on wiring the Neutral Safety Switch/Back up light switch (4 wires in the NSS "pig-tail") and the Torque Convertor Lock-up (2 wires in the lock-up "pig-tail"). Both of the "pig-tail connectors" I'm gonna use came from the donor 01 TJ harness.
Anyone got - or can draw up - a diagram showing how these should be wired? How to wire into "stock-ish" CJ wiring? Any relays needed? Any fuses recommended?
Even a "word diagram" would be helpful.
Saw a couple threads that talked about a similar issue here on JU - but all the pictures had those stupid "red X's".
Thanks Lynn in Vancouver