4" Full Traction Lift LHD/RHD

Hi, If I purchased a 4" full traction lift kit from the US would their be any problems fitting it to a RHD UK TJ. Looking at the photo's for the kit contents it looks like the adjustable front track bar is a none handed item. The only bracket that looks to be handed is the rear track bar bracket but I am assuming this would be on the same side for LHD or RHD as it is not steering related. In the worst case though I could just get a mirror image bracket fabricated.

Any info or thoughts will be appreciated.

Cheers Nick

Reply to
Nick

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

does the company make a lhd kit????

Reply to
Carlo

I was assuming the kit had a left hand drive bias because it was made for the American market.

Reply to
Nick