4WD (Cherokee?) recommendations please

Steve

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Sorry yours leak Steve. But I must point out that it is not a simple matter of hanging your arm out or not. The other term for wind wings is "no drafts". They provide ventilation without the noise and wind pummeling draft of an open window, even at highway speeds.

Not that my left arm isn't more tan than my right one, all the same.

Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW

My brother's 1970 Ford Torino (which I drove thru high school) had both

Matt Macchiarolo