87 Cherokee XJ fs in Golden, CO

I have an 87 Jeep Cherokee, 5 sp, 4 WD 192k miles for sale. A/C no longer works. Car has an S-title. We have owned this for 8 years and I want to upgrade to a newer Cherokee.

Recent serpentine belt, alternator, power steering pump. I put in a clutch (dealer) about 50 k miles ago.

It just passed emissions and the "sticker" goes with it.

The car is in Lookout Mountain near Golden. Can deliver to 285 corridor as far as Fairplay.

$1,500 obo.

Charles. e-mail or 303 271 0025

Reply to
Charles Stoyer