93 Grand cherokee start problem

I will....

From what I heard I need the "whole module" and that needs to be mounted in the hole in the tank ? (comes with "everything...")

btw, since I am taking the tank out underneath there...I might as well clean the thing on the inside, there might be debris, dirt, water etc in there. What's the best way to clean it ? just get everything out ?

Ron

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Ron Croonenberg

I looked it up at the website in the pic that you gave me...

looks like this the one I need (and is about the same price as the local store here)

thanks, I really appreciate your help.

thanks,

Ron

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote: