'95 ZJ Rear Lift Gate Shocks... aftermarket or factory?

OK, gotten whacked on the !@!@$# head for the last time on a cold morning.

Are there any good sources of *good* aftermarket lift shocks for the back end of the Grand Cherokee, or just stick with the OEM originals?

I can get the Mopar originals for $59 apiece, and good is preferable to cheap.

Reply to
Lon

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Lon did pass the time by typing:

I got mine from

but
will have them too. The ones at NAPA/AutoZone/PepBoys are close and would work if you want to refit some things. I just went with OEM.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
F.D.S.