`96 Grand Cherokee Pitman Arm

Greetings,

I just bought my first Jeep last week. It's for my 16 year old daughter. It's in great shape with the exception of too much play in the steering. I've seen many write-ups concerning this. I've traced the problem to be excessive play where the pitman arm joins the suspension. My question is, would this be the piman arm, the link to the pitman arm, or both?

Reply to
unix-freak

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

If you mean the 'tie rod end' there, then it needs to be replaced before it falls off. I believe the part is called the drag link bar end.

Mike

unix-freak wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

No, I mean it's in great shape. Also it only has 125,000 miles on it.

Reply to
unix-freak