Code Readers

Hi All,

I found this site with what seems to be a decently priced reader. It like

119.00 and plugs into a laptop. It is obd-II.

My questions are if the 2002 Cherokee obd2? Does anyone have or seen the digimoto thang?

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Takster

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Your Jeep is ODB-II.

The Digimoto isn't exactly a code reader. Code readers reveal trouble codes that have been set and can reset the light but that's about it. The Digimoto is an interface between the computer in the car and a laptop. It will read all real-time sensor values as well as data logging for nailing down intermittent problems. You can watch as the computer calls for certain things such as the turning on the electric fan, operating certain emission controls as well as many other items that the computer operates. It is a very usefull tool for real motorheads that maintain their own vehicles as automobiles are getting more complicated every year. There are several very similar products in the marketplace with comparable prices. I have yet to see an odometer that is capable of doing this.

Reply to
Jeff White