96 JGC Muffler Replacement

Hi all. I want to replace my stock muffler with a Dynomax Turbo muffler I bought from Quadratec. Anybody have any pointers? I looked at the pipe and it seems that i would have to cut the exhaust pipe from the muffler to the rear of the vehicle in at least 3 places to get the old one out. If anybody has done this procedure before, could you please give me some tips and maybe outline your procedure in taking the old one out. Thanks in advance. Fernan

Reply to
F.D.S.