97 TJ stearing box removal

I am trying to remove the steering box on my TJ and the book i have says to remove the pinch bolt from the lower intermediate steeing column. I see the pinch bolt on the upper portion, but the lower portion doesn't look like a bolt, rather it looks like some sort of pin or something.

Any suggestion? Any help is much appreciated

Reply to
darksire27518

The lower one is a bolt but you have to take it out all the way. The shaft is notched where the bolt passes through.

This is for the ZJ, but shows how it looks

DougW

I was on crack and looking at the wrong part. I found the bolt. Thanks!

Reply to
darksire27518