W203 Glove box removal

This is my first post. I am from South Africa and drive a Right hand drive C Class 200 Kompressor

My problem is the Flap motor (Stepper motor) situated just to the left of the radio behind the dashboard

I can see the motor when I remove the radio and aircon console in the middle but it looks as though I will have to gret to it from the glove box side to undo the mounting screws

Has anybody removed this particular motor before and how did you do it

- how do you remove the glove box

Any assistance will be appreciated

Reply to
Intruder

Nice to see someone else from South Africa ...eish. Can't help with your problem but if you live near Mossel Bay I can point you to a very capable guy who no longer has to paint his reception room walls due to his achievement awards etc ( from Benz )hanging up. I've had 3 Fords butchered by local mechanics in the George - Mossel Bay area over the last 20 years. Now I try and do as much work as I can on my MB otherwise I drop it off at his workshop. Bought a 2nd hand C180

1995 March last year with a few niggles and have been upgrading as the money comes in. At the moment I'm getting 800 - 850km to a tank and it's a pleasure to drive now. I managed to find a workshop manual at Motorbooks in Bryanston for +/- R300,00. Their number is 0861 113 947. Let me know how it goes. Bernard.
Reply to
Bernard Rother