98TJ 60k service questions

It's a 2.5 w/manual trans. I'm up to date on all the fluids (did that last night), now I need - cap, rotor, plugs, wires, pcv and fuel filter. I can handle the plugs and wires but can someone explain how to do the other parts?

Where is the pcv valve located? How do you remove the cap and rotor? What about the fuel filter (I might take it to the shop for this one if it's too hard). Replace "ikillspammers" with torchlake to reply off list. Thanks a lot!

Rich M

Reply to
Rich M