A/C question

Hi! My evaporator cracked (little) on '97 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Last summer I used A/C stop leak for Red Tek and one time refill. Works fine for full summer. Is it OK to use same thing this summer. It won't clog anything in A/C system, or it is time to put new evaporator ($$$). Thank you, Victor

Reply to
Victor

If you are adding something in where is the refrigerant going? Too much of a good thing will cause a compressor to blow up. Get the evap replaced it is well worth it in the long run.

Reply to
HarryS

Reply to
mic canic