94 Honda Accord A/C problem

My 94 Honda Accord A/C make noise when I turn it on and the idle speed drop from 700 to about 400-500, sometimes when I stop at a stop light
the engine will stop runing. The compressor make some loud sound (noise louder than before). It was checked by Honda dealer, A/C leaks 134a, the compressor and evaporator all need to be replaced. I usually just charge the A/C before summer, it works well, but when I accelerate, engine makes louder noise like the muffler is broken. is thsi dueto the compressor clutch problem or the compressor just wear out? thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Aside from a tired compressor:
The compressor could be slogging from too much oil if your recharges have included oil (usually not necessary with a slow leak). If the system has been evacuated in the past by removing a fitting (i.e., without a controlled refrigerant recovery), it could be low on oil because oil is vented when that happens.

is Any way to know the oil is too much or too little. I have chaged 3-5 times during few years, also I put some leak seal? it seems when I accelerate, the compressor also being accelerated so the louder the noise. when the car idle, I can hear the compressor accelerate itself irregularly. thanks