A COUPLE VIDZ

Canada Day run w/ our Jeep club...

Natal Day Run...An annual event w/ a run, picnic at the beach and a convoy to Nova Scotia's last drive in theater...

Fox Mountain 4X4 Ralley...An awesome weekend of camping, games, wheeling and mud races... Part 1

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

I just love the music you put in the backgrounds of these. Hey! You're GOOD at this!

Reply to
Kate

Always enjoyable. If you ever come to the west coast, give me an email first, maybe arrange to take you out on this side. Same for me, we may come to your side in 08, will give a shout before to see if anyone has a spare seat for a day. We don't have as much water as you, mud wise, to mountainous, but roads turn into riversbeds here. Greg

Reply to
Greg