A COUPLE MORE NS VIDZ

The first three vidz are taken on Victoria's Secret trail at the 2006 Nova Scotia Jeep Jamboree

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

My wife and her ZJ...

Me and my wife's ZJ

Enjoy!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)

That first one, did that guy acually put out his arm to stop his jeep sliding into tree? Hope trail guides or camera man gave him a talking to.

Reply to
Greg

Jeff, How many spotters did Rhonda go through?

Reply to
billy ray

lol...yes Greg...He was given a lil' talk after that...he wasn't the first person that I've seen stick an arm out on that trail...I think sometimes the natural instincts come out when you're sliding towards a tree...

lol...Billy, she went through three spotters, she ran the first two over...lmao Actually Rhonda was awesome at listening to the spotters, she was the only Jeep that didn't get hung up on the rocks in the mud...

Hey Tom... Her ZJ was put together from a mix and match...I put BDS adjustable upper and lower control arms, Rockkrawler coils, Skyjacker shocks, RockKrawler adjustable trac bar, BDS rear trac bar relocator... it turned out to be a perfect combination, she doesn't drive at all like a lifted Jeep, I think it drives better now than it did stock except a tad stiffer...

Thanks!

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff (4X4PLAY)