A new bumper for the ZJ.

heh.

I had one of those for my C-10 Chevy.

Reply to
DougW

I had one of those for my C-10 Chevy.

Reply to
Kate

I've seen those kind of bumpers before, hehe.

Check out this "mutt" vehicle:

Scott in Baltimore

That is awesome! Too bad they didn't think of hollowing it out and making it an air tank reserve. :)

I want to see a frame made of wood. I bet that baby would flex real well. Take care,

Reply to
ULB

Interesting. The rims are kinda neet, wonder what they were originally from (or if they were grafted) Got to admire the abilty they have to build these things.

Reply to
DougW

I've seen some. They are used on the islands because steel will rust and wood can be easily replaced. Going to have to find my 35mm film and scan the pics. Spotted it on St Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

Reply to
DougW

Film? Got any 8 tracks with that? ;)

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Nope. But I've got a couple of 45's around somewhere. And those little plastic bits that went in the center.

Reply to
DougW

I've got a few of those "Happy Days" things with my linear tracking turntable.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore