Those crazy Ruskies....

Not convinced by the end result, but 10/10 for creativity.

Reply to
SteveH

I think red was a bad choice of colour, but a couple of hammer and sickle logos and it'd probably work :-)

Reply to
Pete M

Fantastic finish to a mad project.

Reply to
Elder

The very technique I have in mind for reshaping the front of the Sylva.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Looks nice at the back, a little hint of Maserati. The front looks like the bastard lovechild of a Lancia Thesis, a SSangYong and a Jag XF.

The interior, well I can't fail to be impressed because it looked like such a mess of foam and then in the next pic, plush interior!

It must be very safe in a crash as all that foam would absorb the impact nicely :)

Reply to
fishman

Utterly insane, I love it. Dunno if I'd fancy crashing it though

Reply to
Abo