About the handbrake recall

Just a mini heads up.

I took my 93 YJ into the dealership here (Canoga Jeep in Canoga Park CA) to have the recall service performed (at N/C of course) and they were absolutely great, polite, understanding and patient; I noticed how they were handling some other people and it was exemplary behavior, with the service people explaining in detail - with options- what these other people needed.

I had never been there before but if I needed something only a dealership could provide, at least I'd feel comfortable with these people, some of whom appear to be actual Jeep enthusiasts themselves.

Capt. Purple

Reply to
Captain Purple