AC Rechargeing

Can anyone tell where the low side service port is? I have a 1996 Grand Cherokee LTD with the big V8

Reply to
lundtax

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

pass. side of the engine compartment near where the fender & firewall meet.

Reply to
Chuck Bremer

Reply to
mic canic

Must be cool to not have to ask how to do anything.

I envy you..

John

Reply to
JohnM

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Yeah, and that's that guy. The OP is someone else, someone intelligent enough to ask questions about something he doesn't know. If he gets an intelligent response, instead of smirky bullshit from those who apparently don't know, he'll have learned something and not be the one you relate a story about in the future.

Bet it sucked to be the guy you're telling about, eh?

John

Reply to
JohnM

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I have to agree with Bill here... A/C recharge can be very dangerous if you have no experience. We certainly don't want to see anybody get hurt here. Since he wasn't sure of this person's expertise level... I commend him on giving the warning.

Professor

Professor