AMC 304's for sale

I have two AMC 304's for sale. You can make a complete engine from what I have available. One long block minus oil pan. Had little amounts of blow by on #1 cylinder. Other I just pulled from the jeep. #7 piston chattered. I have everything to make the other block run from pan to ignition. I do have hedders for it as well but I will try to sell them seperate. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com if interested. Engines located about an hour west of Richmond, VA.

Reply to
drwoodberry