Mike

Mike Romain

Opps! Wrong link..

Go Here:

Andy

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Mike,

I wasn't there. But I pasted the wrong like for everyone to see.. Look at this other link, you will love it!

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Or this:

Andy

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

: God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O : mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com : : Andy wrote: : >

: > What was he thinking. : >

: >

KJ.Kate

KJK

: > Andy wrote: : >>

: >> What was he thinking. : >>

: >>

:

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Darn leaf springs.

:-)

Reply to
Matthew Macchiarolo

Thanks for the memory flash back it has been a long time since I had listened to it.

Reply to
LooseWheel

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Good one! Bill!

Reply to
Andy

Ouch!

Mike

Mike Romain

Notice it was the front that bounced so high into the air. Coils would have absorbed the bounce better and the front end would not have gone so high.

Reply to
Matthew Macchiarolo

You don't realize how high or steep it is until he starts rolling downhill

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Right you are... that looked more like rock hopping! Maybe a shift mounted throttle control would have helped?

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III