Re: SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

> what the hell is this crap ? paranoid, delusional and quite possibly > psychotic.
Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Playing the Devil's advocate here.... I just skimmed the charter that you quoted, where does it say that cross-posting is not allowed? Did I miss something?

Reply to
Reactor

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

This says nothing about Usenet cross-posting. Nothing in the charter prohibits cross-posting, however it is not good form to do so.

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Right. It states that items sent to the (presumably uu.net) email listserver will be effectively CC'd to Usenet, but not vice-versa.

Reply to
Reactor