Announce: Jeep Raffle by Non-profit in PDX OR area

Enter to Win a New 2003 Jeep Wrangler SE in the Portland OR area.

5-speed transmission, 2.4 L DOHC I-4, Soft top, Your choice color. Retail Value $16,675

$50 per ticket / 6 for $250 - Just 800 tickets will be sold Drawing will be held Oct 4th.

For more info surf to:

Stan

Stan did pass the time by typing:

16675/800 = $20.85

50*800 = $40,000

250*800/6 = $33,333

This one smells of scam.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

No, it smells of fund-raiser for a non-profit. If you don't symphathize with their misssion, don't buy a ticket.

Info on the non-profit 501(C)3 conducting the raffle:

As of today, about 350 tickets have been sold, projected sales of 400 by drawing time. Don't engage in raffles unlees you feel lucky.

Raffle info at:

Stan.

Reply to
Stan

I'm the development officer for a 501(c)3 non-profit hospice organization and similar raffles are commonly used methods of fundraising. They're done all the time so if the organization has a legitimate 501(c)3 classification, it's highly likely to be a totally legit thing.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Information on the non-profit is at

You can call the Alano club at (503) 222-5756.

Reply to
Stan