Another little goodie for my KJ

One thing at a time, right? I got a good deal on an OEM roof rack and we put it on this morning. It looks great!

Right after we got it on, we went chasing a new geocache hoping to get FTF, and got it! I got this shot at the cache site.

Right after the cache I found found ... umm... a SPA for Jeeps... yea... that's what it was.
Ahhhhhhhhhhh that feels better.

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Looking GOOD!!!!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Good show!

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Nice dirt, but too clean of a garage. Girl, you gotta get stuff to clutter that place up! Tomes, who needs to aim carefully upon parking

Reply to
Tomes

looks GREAT!

Reply to
J. Sprauer

Oh yeah!

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Ahhh.. but see... we have a shop up on the hill to put the clutter and the tractor in LOL

Reply to
KJ.Kate

i like the picture of the wrangler above your kj. it reminds me of the picture of arnold schwarzenegger hanging over my weight bench. ;-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

The American flag hanging north of the border is a nice touch.....

I notice it's inside, not out.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

LOL! Nate, you're a mess! I have the same one of the Liberty hanging in the front of the garage. The Wrangler was just put there to keep it up off of the floor until I figure out where to put it.

Ya lil chit!

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

: >

: > i like the picture of the wrangler above your kj. it reminds me of the : > picture of arnold schwarzenegger hanging over my weight bench. ;-) : : : The American flag hanging north of the border is a nice touch..... : : I notice it's inside, not out.

It's storming today :)

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate