Another video of me wrecking

You cant have more fun than that.

I tried to post this damn thing two other times so sorry if I triple posted. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
twaldron

Hey Bill, you wouldn't want to send it to me would you, when I go to the link it says "the files download bandwidth has been exceeded" but I would love to see it. Greg

Reply to
Greg

wow, I guess it was popular. I will have to post it elsewhere when I get a chance. I have a 4.9m version of it now that I can put up. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Try

and use the pickup number. This is a new file and better compression on the video.

Pickup Number: 367 927 256 (Visit FilePC.com and enter number to retrieve this file.) KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Same crash, or another one?

Reply to
Paul Calman

I'm confused. Who wrecked, you or Tim?

It looks like Tim did the deed because Mrs. Hedstrom isn't looking all that amused.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

AOL!?

I dumped them years ago.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I could see the video fine but what was that noise overlayed on top? Sounded like it was trying to be some kind of music or that's my best guess. Maybe some Ted Nugent would be good?

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

I think they call it Country Music.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Both links to videos are the same video, one is just a smaller file size.

In general I hate country. That song just fit too well. For the record, it was ME driving, not my son when I crashed lol. He drives better than me apparently. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

So, she was mad at you for not paying attention instead of being mad at you for letting the kid drive? I thought she was mad at the kid for doing what you said was OK, a, "What's the matter with you? Don't listen to your father!" kind of mad. Of course, it is difficult to tell the difference in that kind of mad and the wne she gets when the kid fails to listen to you. I am beginning to understand why our youth are so troubled these days ...

The video that I watched showed Tim driving, it looked like you were drinking and operating the camera.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Kevin, it's about time that XJ of yours suffered a little more trail damage. You were making the rest of look bad. ;)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

lol, Jerry since you saw it way back when I have beat the snot out of it. from rolling it on its side to bashing in the rear quarters with rocks, sending the rock rails into the running boards, heck the front clip was the only thing that wasnt broke. The way I see it your rig has some catching up to do hehe. see some picks of past damage on my old page:

was just the beginning. I think the days of washing it and making it look pretty are dissapearing. Man am I having fun slowly killing it.KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Funny thing is my wife said that it was her fault. see she doesnt come out with me too often and every time she does something breaks hehe. I think she was feeling guilty.

When Timmy was driving, I couldnt drink because I had a camera in one hand and was holding on for dear life with the other. In fact, I didnt even have time for a cigar! KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Oh yeah, heh, wow... now I remember those pics of the smashed window and tipping it over. Wow, if you continue at that rate your Cherokee will be history we'll get you into a TJ so you can really spend some money. ;)

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Its all part of the master plan hehe. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Jeez Kevin. The whole point of letting your kid drive is so you can sit in the shotgun seat and be a bad example. Get with the program, buddy.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland