Any Body know what this is? - led 012.jpg (0/1)

This fell out of the dash of my 2004 Wrangler on my wife's foot today as she was driving along.

Looked all over under the dash and can not see where it might go. Looks to me like a wire harness holder but I could not find a hole it fit into, and am wondering why it would have a brass stud. All the other ones under there are plastic. It may have come from behind the radio but not sure.

First one to solve the problem gets a million dollars!

Just Kidding, but thanks in advance

Reply to
sleddog05468

OOOPs original would not post pic. It is here.

Thanks again

Reply to
sleddog05468

Pic is here