What size nut is this?

Hi all. On my '76 CJ5 I need to remove the yoke from the front of the transfer case but I don't know what size that nut is that holds it in place. I'm gonna have to buy a socket for it and was wondering if anyone knows for sure what size that nut is. I didn't see it specified in my Chilton's manual. Thanks in advance for responses!

Reply to
Shaggie