Engine shop in DFW area?

I met a fellow who just moved to the Dallas, TX area (North-cities, actually, I believe) and has a '71 Ghia. He was asking about whether there was a good shop in the area to do engine work (basically just replacing a rear main seal which was leaking). I know of one shop near me but they use an airwrench to tighten the gland nut... I understand that it does bad things to the motor. Anybody else have a recommendation?

Reply to
KWW

Sorry to hear about the webworm. I heard an IT guy today say 89% of the machines he was overseeing got it too. Bummer that folks didn't keep up on their security updates and virus scan update files. My (Win2k) PC was on

24/7 and didn't get hit at all. (not the one from which I am sending this now...)

So, Scott, where in town should I advise that guy to go? A certain nameless place over by me does use the air (hammer) wrench. KWW

Reply to
KWW

I hear you. I was in a conversation yesterday about how it is cheaper to take raw matrials from the US, ship them to China, manufacture an item, and ship it back to sell than it is to make the item here in the US. It is enonomic warfare. We are following the path of the Spanish empire centuries ago. Soon we won't have any skilled work force other than people to load and unload ships/trucks. (but I digress) KWW

Reply to
KWW