Anyone have an extra CJ hardtop hinge...

A few months ago I had one of my hard top hinges bend, I had someone on here offer to give me one for shipping but they were never able to get the hinge off...

So does anyone else have an extra CJ lift gate hinge? I would be willing to pay shipping and maybe a little extra, just let me know...

I really don't want to have to buy new hinges because the top is usually just on for winter....

Reply to
aGraham

Yeah, I think I have a few extra. E-mail me if you still need one snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to