Anyone looking for a project jeep?

This old feller is looking for a new home... I stopped and took some photos for the heck of it.

For those of you who might have more money and time than anything else. Poor old thing.

It lives at a produce stand not far from our place, they use it to haul trailers with produce on them around the farm. Looks like it has been replaced by an S-10 *sigh* no respect.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

That is one adorable little Jeeplet... Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

Kate, what were they asking for it? $$?

Reply to
Steve G

I don't know Steve, let me give them a call for you: Hold please

It rang and rang, no answer. the number is 731-467-1468

I suppose that you could give it a try if you wanted.

: >

: >

: >

: > For those of you who might have more money and time than anything else. : > Poor old thing. : >

: > It lives at a produce stand not far from our place, they use it to haul : > trailers with produce on them around the farm. : > Looks like it has been replaced by an S-10 *sigh* no respect. : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Kate
1200$...is it ok if i say..OUCH!

Thanks Kate!

Reply to
Steve G

Really??? Kinda proud of that pile of rust that's being held together by a few coats of latex paint, aren't they??

Ridiculous amount of money. I was thinking maybe $500 max... shows you how much I know.

Kate

: > It rang and rang, no answer. : > the number is 731-467-1468 : >

: > I suppose that you could give it a try if you wanted. : >

: > : >

: > : >
> : >
> : >
> : >
> : >
> : >
> : >

: > : >

: > : > For those of you who might have more money and time than anything : > else. : > : > Poor old thing. : > : >

: > : > It lives at a produce stand not far from our place, they use it to : > haul : > : > trailers with produce on them around the farm. : > : > Looks like it has been replaced by an S-10 *sigh* no respect. : > : >

: > : >

: >

: :

Reply to