looking for an old pal

Hi All, Frequent lurker here mainly because I am looking for an old friend called Richard Sutton, the reason I am asking here is he used to be in the classic car trade. At one point he was a regular contributor in many classic car mags and may have been an editor of one some time ago. A friend of mine saw him on TV a year or so ago on a classic car programme. I haven't seen him for many years and would love to see him again, I have looked on friends reunited. If anyone can help please contact me!! thanks Neil McRitchie

Reply to
Hobgoblin Music Crawley

Yep he was on 'Deals on Wheels' at one point, repeated ad infinitum on home&leisure

Reply to
chris

Get in touch with Goodwood. ( +44 (0)1243 755000 ) A few seconds on google shows that:

"Richard Sutton is Goodwood's Director of Motorsport. and a leading international authority on both classic and modern cars. He has been involved with the Festival of Speed since 1995, as well as the Goodwood Revival race meeting, before taking up his current role in 2000. The author of Motor Mania -- Stories From A Century Of Motoring, he has co-presented Channel 4's Deals On Wheels motoring programme"

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

Thanks all, I have been in touch with Richard after 23 years or so so huge thanks to you all and a big hug. cheers Neil

Reply to
Hobgoblin Music Crawley