Looking for an old friend

Hi, i wonder if anyone could aid in the search for an old friend that has been out of the family for 20 years! The family owned a 1972 VW Camper, cant remember if it was a Devon or a Danbury? conversion, but it was in typical VW orange with elevating roof with white and red stripe side canvas. The reg is :- DDP 236K

A recent check back in 2000 with the help of the DVLA showed that the van was still MOT'd and taxed until July 2000, so it could still be out there?

Thanks in advance but please email me if you have any leads?

Jon

Reply to
Jono Barspeed

According to the insurance database:

Vehicle details Manufacturer: Model: Body type: motor home/caravan Colour: Fuel type: Petrol Date manufactured: 01 January 0001

Reply to
Howard Rose

Grea stuff, my old man will be pleased that there is another confirmation that shes out there somewhere? I will give the link a try.

Jon

Reply to
Jono Barspeed