Think we can find 10,000 people for a group buy on this?

Didn't know Intel made Jeep engines !

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

You'd think they did the way their products crash and need to be restarted...

Joe

What makes me suspect you run MS Windows ?

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > Dave Milne, Scotland : > '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara : >

:

egory=6755 : > : : > : LOL : > : : > : Chris : > : : > : : >

: >

: :

Reply to
Dave Milne

Sorry for the late reply (I was at disney world for a week and got 1600 posts behind)... Yeah, I run windoze on my laptop and am an UNIX admin by trade

: egory=6755

Reply to
Joe