Anyone want to GIVE away a CJ mirror bushing?

Hate to post this here, but can someone help me out. Does anyone want to mail me a set of old mirror bushings that they may have laying around and want to get rid of? I actually only need one half. I'm sure it'd fit in a regular envelope for 35 cents. Just asking. Thanks! Allen

Yes...my pockets are dry...got this monster in the garage that's robbing me.

Reply to
<ABanks5

If you don't mind a piece of shit Steal Horse plastic bushing I might have one or two left over from when I upgraded to these:

To contact me you can either post your physical address here (not recommended) or go to my web site below and click on the pentagram.

Reply to
Earle Horton

Technically, you only need the mirror on the left side. The mirror on the windshield is the only other REQUIRED mirror.

Reply to
CRWLR

Mine was broken on one side and I put a nut in the tube so it wouldn't crush and washers above and below and tightened it up. Works....

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

On or about Tue, 2 Dec 2003, snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr.com of snipped-for-privacy@columbus.rr...:

Allen, send your mailing address to me at either the address above or snipped-for-privacy@panix.com. I've got a set of the CJ plastic bushings sitting on my bench you can have. And I'll be happy to make a tracing of the screw hole locations on the hinges if you'd like.

Reply to
Lee Ayrton