ARB Bull Bar

This may sound really kinda silly, but is there a tire carrier/rear bumper combo that goes nicely with the ARB Bull Bar. A lot of the brush guards have matching rear bumpers but I haven't seen one for the ARB. I really like the way the ARB kind of wraps at either end and I'd like something similar with a tire carrier on it for the rear. Thanks.

Jay

Reply to
me

American Expedition Vehicles (AEV)

doescomplete build-ups of new or customer-supplied vehicles. I was browsing their website this morning (trying not to drool all over my keyboard ;-) and noticed that they offer two tire-carrier rear bumpers for their vehicles.

I thought you might be interested, since AEV uses the ARB Bull Bar front bumper on many of their vehicles.

They offer the RE bumper and the Currie bumpers. These bumpers don't look like they wrap around, if that's an absolute requirement for you, though:

(Shorter link:
(Shorter link:
Hope these help...

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills

Warn makes 1 as well:

Thom.

Reply to
Thom

Custom 4x4 fabrications makes excellent bumpers at reasonable prices.

Kevin in San Diego

It doesn't sound nearly as silly as the question about undercoating and alarm systems.

Reply to
CRWLR

baggss

I wasn't really recommending AEV (or seriously considering using them myself) - just linking their site to give the OP a look at the rear bumper AEV uses, since they indicated interest in this type of a bumper.

Speaking of turnkey build-ups, however, I notice that Currie also offers a service which may be competitive with AEV:

Does anyone have a comparison to AEV or an opinion to offer on the Currie custom-build service (the Helldorado edition looks decent to me...)?

Any links/info or recommendations about other turnkey customization shops?

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills