For Seahag

Pics of my hooks

Of course what I REALLY want is an ARB Bull bar, but all things in time.

The rear hook is the type that goes into the two inch receiver hitch. I got a good class III Hide a Hitch for Christmas and just bought the hook last weekend. Have to get my own lock pin for it but for now I can steal hubby's *grin* since his truck doesn't have a receiver on it right now.

KJ.Kate

Looks good! Those will come in handy when you get stuck at the mall! Some of those discarded items from the food court can be very treacherous.

Reply to
JimG

I just wanted to be the first to yank on your chain :-) (that was hooked up to your new hooks)

JimG

Reply to
JimG

DUCK Jim... I'm gonna pull you around by the ear.

LOL

I was thinking that I would catch flack but SOMEDAY ya'll won't be making fun of my Jeep. Ok, so that day may never come but.... REAL Jeeps arent bought, they're built.

KJK

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

They are just too cute! Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Yeah, those 32 ounch fountain soda's require some serious clearance to stradle; when trying to avoid splashing the soda on the chrome spinners :)

Sorry Kate had to join in...

Reply to
Simon Juncal

Thanks Bill, I know BUT These are not for the long haul. I will eventually put ARBs on the front and back. These are my Just in case

I also read where these (like you show) do not attach well with the tow hitch AND the skid plate on the fuel tank. There are evidently some clearance issues. Not being one to take the chance that I will order something and be stuck with it, I went for what I knew for certain would work. Thanks anyway

Kate

: > Pics of my hooks : >

: > Of course what I REALLY want is an ARB Bull bar, but all things in time. : >

: > The rear hook is the type that goes into the two inch receiver hitch. : > I got a good class III Hide a Hitch for Christmas and just bought the hook : > last weekend. : > Have to get my own lock pin for it but for now I can steal hubby's

*grin* : > since his truck doesn't have a receiver on it right now. : >

: >

KJ.Kate

"Simon Juncal" wrote in message news:y9SdnWMSpa0yEXfenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@rcn.net... : JimG wrote: : > Looks good! Those will come in handy when you get stuck at the mall! Some : > of those discarded items from the food court can be very treacherous. : >

: : Yeah, those 32 ounch fountain soda's require some serious clearance to : stradle; when trying to avoid splashing the soda on the chrome spinners :) : : Sorry Kate had to join in...

You are NOT sorry.

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Ohhhhh... its pretty and shiny!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

I think you did a really professional looking job! And no matter what these manly-men say, shopping malls can be deadly and we need our survival tools tweeked to the max! I, for one, thank my tires every time I can park on the pile of snow left by the plows:^)

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

Did you think I was kidding? Mall crawlers are the best!

Reply to
JimG

Gonna get me some big ass tires so's I can park near the mall doors no matter who gets there first!

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

LOL Smartie Pants.

I try like hell to get that little monster grubby.

I'm telling you, this is the God's honest truth. I can take this little beastie out and try and get her muddy. It's like that commercial that they used to have where they get it all covered in mud and when they go in the house it shakes it off like a dog does water. It's like a self cleaning Jeep or something. I cant explain it. I have been in a couple of spots, mud slinging up over the roof and I come out with only a little behind the tires and down the sides and the first puddle I drive through it all washes off.

Must be teflon coated or something. LOL Maybe she is a test vehicle for some mud repellent paint or something.

KJK

: >>Of course what I REALLY want is an ARB Bull bar, but all things in time. : >>

: >>The rear hook is the type that goes into the two inch receiver hitch. : >>I got a good class III Hide a Hitch for Christmas and just bought the hook : >>last weekend. : >>Have to get my own lock pin for it but for now I can steal hubby's

*grin* : >>since his truck doesn't have a receiver on it right now. : >>

: >>

KJ.Kate

Huh, you think that's bad? I went out and got Clemmy all muddy and the damn mud was the same color as the paint!

Seahag

"KJ.Kate" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

Go figure. Sometimes you have to wonder why they are such ungrateful children.

[...]

: > : >>

> : >>

: >

: >

: :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

YEA! You tell em.

:¬Þ to you boys.

KJK

: > Of course what I REALLY want is an ARB Bull bar, but all : > things in time. : >

: > The rear hook is the type that goes into the two inch : > receiver hitch. : > I got a good class III Hide a Hitch for Christmas and just : > bought the hook : > last weekend. : > Have to get my own lock pin for it but for now I can steal : > hubby's *grin* : > since his truck doesn't have a receiver on it right now. : >

: >

: : :

Reply to
KJ.Kate

YOU GO GIRL!!

lol

KJK

: > 00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp : > 4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear : > 33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys : > D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift : > Warn X8000i : >

: >

: >> Seahag : >>

: >

: >