battens

I use a cheap tarp year round, two battens across the rollbars never had a puddle on top ...

Reply to
iBob

Is it hard to drive with the tarp and battens on it?

Reply to
Ghostbuster

Only when the cheesecake flys off.

Seahag

"Ghostbuster" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag

How are you making the battens bow up over the roll bars? Without sproinging out at inopportune moments, that is?

Seahag

Reply to
Seahag

I bolted on a short length of pvc pipe with a slice out shaped like a "C" and they hold it at a bend from the roll bars.

Reply to
iBob

Not with the wife on the hood.

Reply to