BeCool Radiator

Hi,

I want to replace my stock 97TJ (manual trans) radiator with a BeCool unit, but am completely confused with what I need to buy. i.e. there is a huge range of part numbers, with some different websites claiming different specs for the same part number.

What I need is a drop-in replacement for a 97 TJ wth a manual transmission. I also need to know if I'd have to change the fan and fan shroud.

I also saw a note somewhere abt the BeCool units being cross-flow units. I guess that would mean that I'd need new inlet and outlet hoses??? Where would I get these from?

I've already got a FlowKooler waterpump waiting to be installed, and I want to fix the radiator and pump at one sitting.

Thanks for any info if u guys can help!

Rgds, Oliver

Reply to
mrbogus

If you order the radiator through a dealer, he eats the shipping charges and the aggravation in the case that the supplier ships something, that doesn't fit. I am all in favor in ordering parts over the Internet, but only when I know exactly what I am ordering. Try calling one of these vendors, or emailing a sales person.

Earle

***
Reply to
Earle Horton