bikini question

86 cj7-8 bikini top, will this fit and 89 yj?

Tanks

Reply to
Poe

Yes, but it will likely snap against the front bars on the highway and make a pile of noise. The YJ one velcros to the side bars.

Mike

Poe wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

The triangle shape pieces go on top.

You know, it occurs to me that there are no hard and fast rules that define what a bikini looks like, and which parts go where. All I know for sure is, if you can't tell what goes where, it might be best to just go naked.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Yes,

I have a '88 YJ and a bikini top from a '84 CJ and it works fine except, like was stated, it slaps the front bars and makes lots of noise but it works fine other than that.

Reply to
rjmax