Damn Gas just went up

Dave Milne did pass the time by typing:
I'm not going to gripe... You folks get screwed over there on fuel prices.
No wonder the vehicle of choice in many places is the ol Vespa or those BMW One's.
Reply to
DougW
A buck a liter for my high test here in Toronto Canada and over that at the wrong time of day or before a weekend.
Mike 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's
Reply to
Mike Romain
Yes, but you should give us your liter prices, it'll sound cheaper.
?id=ncc&title=North+County+Coastal&dodad=ncc God Bless America, ßill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
Girlfriend's mother's skin care cream - £19.95 for 15 ml = ~$8895 per gallon....
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Dave Milne
Leter price is $1:33.
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
Neil Currey
In the fifties we used to make a special trip to Escondido for your cheap gasoline. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
I filled up tonight on the way home. Gasoline is down to 'only' $2.19 per gallon.
Bill, What did gasoline actually cost when I was paying 32.9 cents/gal for premium?
Reply to
BillyRay
Yes, but can you imagine what she looks like without it?
(Just how much does she use before riding around in your jeep?)
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O>> mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
BillyRay
I work on about twenty percent, when were not in a gas war. When we were Chevron would reimburse me three quarters of a cent for every cent I had to drop to be competitive, to be applied against my next load. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III
Hi Sandman, During that time gasoline was a come on, what we built our lube bay business with. I averaged eight thousand gallons a month. You know the oil companies that everyone likes to bash work on less than five percent gross. God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
> > you must be turning amazing volume to be able to keep your doors open on > only a 20% mark up. > > -- > Nathan W. Collier >

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Site Timeline Threads