Bikini Top

I've got a '93 YJ Wrangler and I'm looking for a bikini top, I've noticed that there are a lot to chose from. Whats the best kind to get and why??? Thanks for the help....

Rich

Reply to
Rich

Redge Egder

Stick with a Bestop brand and you'll be fine. Some of the others are pretty cheap and don't fit as well as Bestop's products do. Bestop is also the OE manufacturer of the Jeep soft top.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

There's one there for $20....

Reply to
JeepNutz

Reply to
Jim85CJ

The ones there says they are for 86-91. I have a 92. What would have changed between 91 and 92 to make the top not fit, or will it fit?

-Dan

Reply to
Dan

Reply to
Rich

The best bikini top is a small one. I particularly enjoy wet muslin, but that's just me. Of course, it matters what the bikini top is on.

Reply to
CRWLR

Your's is not the right one. It should fit without flapping so bad.

Reply to
CRWLR